Kamik Bushman StEvDItp90
Price: $186.84 $115.13
- The Kamik® Bushman boot keeps you comfortable and secure in a variety of environments and inclement weather.
- Neoprene upper with a waterproof 7mm four-way stretch design.
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining for the perfect combination of breathability and warmth.
- Waterproof adjustable weather collar to keep out the wet elements.
- Shaft can be folded down to reveal orange safety collar.
- Features Aegis® Antibacterial Treatment throughout the boot for superior protection against odors.
- Kamik's LockFIT technology uses injection molding and proprietary split last construction for a specific foot form. It creates a more tailored, comfortable and supportive fit to minimize movement and lost energy, without sacrificing ease of entry or protection.
- Back heel kick for easy removal.
- Removable EVA AEGIS® Antibacterial insole provides a fresh foot environment.
- X shank for reliable support.
- Waterproof, lightweight Synthetic Rubber(He) shell offers a flexible fit with enduring protection.
- Kamik's Rubber(He) GUIDE 4-Season Outsole is ideal for outdoor use in any season.
- Outsole bottom oil and acid resistant.
- Temp rated at -40°F/-40°C. (Yup, those temp conversions are correct.)
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 14 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.