Lucchese HL1512.73 mBwjZaNczZ
Price: $181.92 $114.90
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Update your Western look with the modern look of the Lucchese® HL1512.73 boot.
- Lucchese Heritage holds tightly to their Western roots, which have instilled in their brand the traditional value of honor, community, and gentility. They are devoted to fine craftsmanship and today still use the same boot-making techniques that founder Salvatore Lucchese practiced in the late 1800s. Lucchese Heritage boots are a shining example of their commitment to his enduring vision.
- Distressed leather upper with a light burnished finish.
- Features unique Lucchese Western stitching on shaft.
- Sturdily stitched pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Single-stitch welt construction.
- Leather outsole and a rubber heel tap for long-lasting durability and traction.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Made in the U.S.A with imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.